LondonSkaters Speed Team - Speed Skating & Rollerblading Club in London

LondonSkaters Speed Team
Sponsor - One Body Clinic
   FAQFAQ  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bont Semi Race 3 point with frames

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LondonSkaters Speed Team Forum Index -> Commercial
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:39 pm    Subject: Bont Semi Race 3 point with frames Reply with quote

Size 8 which equates to someone with a UK 9-9 sized foot.

With 100mm 3point aluminium frame and axels

Condition - unused but not boxed, "oven ready"

This colour but with factory fitted anti-scruff toe bumpers.

No wheels/bearings/spacers.

Been gathering dust as I bought them for something I am never going to do so never got round to using them. Didn't want to break them in.

Cost - 100. I will deliver to central London location. Will throw in Bont allen key if you want one.

Ideal for someone whose ankles aren't too wide with the right foot size who it looking to get into speed skating but doesn't want to jump straight to speed skates due to ankle strength concerns.

If you're not sure of your size suitability, use the Bont sizing wizard then ask to meet me to try them on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LondonSkaters Speed Team Forum Index -> Commercial All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: