LondonSkaters Speed Team - Speed Skating & Rollerblading Club in London

LondonSkaters Speed Team
Sponsor - One Body Clinic
   FAQFAQ  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Engadin Marathon 2015 - 13th September

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LondonSkaters Speed Team Forum Index -> Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:28 pm    Subject: Engadin Marathon 2015 - 13th September Reply with quote

http://www.swiss-skate-tour.ch/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Adventst%C3%BCr-7.png

Who hoo!

This is interesting. Anyone want a PB, then go here. I imagine it's the same route. 2km of uphill the rest flat alongside lakes or downhill with one very fast downhill section. It's been won in 51 minutes before. Ed, you might want to not take this year so easily after all as you have sub 1 in you now. Possibly a couple of other in the club.
ed!
LSST Committee Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:42 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rick!  I've added it to the main events thread - September is going to be busy!!!

And ha ha - thank you for the vote of confidence - I hope it's not the same as a Football boards' one in their manager!
The plan is more speed next year, rather than endurance.  So hopefully I can focus just on quality training as opposed to quantity and quality, affording me more time to get a good skate / life balance…and maybe a few more PBs before taking the gas off the pedal Smile
Rick

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:38 am    Subject: Reply with quote

This might suddenly be a lot more expensive now that the CHuFfy isn't pegged to the Euro any more. Still no details on it anyway other than a date so it's tricky to make travel plans. Will have to wait and see what happens.
Rick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:21 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Online Entry has opened. Same link for all Swiss Skate Tour events and you can enter more all on one entry form:
http://my3.raceresult.com/details/index.php?page=2&eventid=35631&lang=de

I don't know if it goes through to a credit card payment as I've not entered yet as I think I will leave it a little, at least until after Flaeming, to see if I am really ready for this. Pricelist on this page under Startgelder:
http://www.swiss-skate-tour.ch/tour-reglement
The different prices are 65CHF now and rising to 70 between 1 and 2 months to go. 75CHF between 5 days and 1 month to go and 85CHF on the day. CHF is no longer higher than the Euro now so that's about £45 now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LondonSkaters Speed Team Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: