LondonSkaters Speed Team - Speed Skating & Rollerblading Club in London

LondonSkaters Speed Team
Sponsor - One Body Clinic
   FAQFAQ  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Luigino Custom Boots - 22/03 - 2pm to 6pm [W5]
Goto page Luigino Custom Boots - 22/03 - 2pm to 6pm [W5] - Previous  Luigino Custom Boots - 22/03 - 2pm to 6pm [W5] - 1, Luigino Custom Boots - 22/03 - 2pm to 6pm [W5] - 2, Luigino Custom Boots - 22/03 - 2pm to 6pm [W5] - 3, Luigino Custom Boots - 22/03 - 2pm to 6pm [W5] - 4, Luigino Custom Boots - 22/03 - 2pm to 6pm [W5] - 5, Luigino Custom Boots - 22/03 - 2pm to 6pm [W5] - 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LondonSkaters Speed Team Forum Index -> General
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Glenn
LSST Committee Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:10 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fred for sorting this all out. I need to be back at my place by 5.30 - so an earlier slot would work well for me.
ed!
LSST Committee Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:35 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to head to Battersea Park in the morning, get some lunch, and then head to Chez Houinato.

I think that I will have at least Kinga and George in tow, possibly Richard and Glenn too.

FYI - you may not want to do anything too strenuous before the mould as you don't want your feet to be swollen.
Fred_Paris
LSST Chairman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:27 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Ok looking at the flexibility people have I think it will be fine, I would say if you need to be done by a certain time allow a 1:30 hour margin and we can manage.

Of course the earlier people come the better so we can keep things going. Smile
Curlie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:06 am    Subject: Reply with quote

so they have arrived - ready to get going when you turn up Smile
Fred_Paris
LSST Chairman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:18 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Luigino was very happy with his stay and the enthusiasm of everybody about skates Smile

He also offered Gill or I to have a free pair of skates, but we felt it should really benefit everybody so we will split the cost and apply it as an additional discount. The new price is therefore 810 Eur

For payment if you can PM Gill [Curlie] for accounts detail, we require only 50% but if you prefer to pay in full it's fine too, it's 341 for 50% to be paid as soon as possible.

In terms of the boot selection you can go for the following (other older model are also available) :

Bolt : it's the flagship skate, and has limited customization option, you can get it in a range of colour, after talking to Luigino he said that he can still add small things like your name on it if you want.

L1: it's by far the one with the most options in terms of customization, as you can do gradient, pictures, logos, any text any place.. it is also easy as Luigino uses a designer so you really only need to give him a rough idea of what you would like using a template and he can send you a proposal of design.

I spent a little bit of time with him last night going through how we would submit design request so I will post a blank template as well as a proposal of a design I have in mind if it helps people visualize Smile
KJ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:31 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Gill & Fred!
Thanks once again for organising everything.
Hope you didn't have too much mess after that party! Wink
It's really nice of you to organise a discount for all of us. I'm sure everybody really appreciate it.
I have no idea about my design yet. I'd like to see the template. Also, as Fred suggested, it would be great to see design(s) for the club. I might go for it with a little addition from my side.

Many thanks once again!
ed!
LSST Committee Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:45 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

KJ wrote:
Also, as Fred suggested, it would be great to see design(s) for the club. I might go for it with a little addition from my side.

http://www.londonspeedskaters.com/forums/--p73367.php#73367
George

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:03 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fred,
like the others said - thanks so much for organizing this, and also for being so generous to share the discount across everyone - that's very kind!

Can I ask:
Is design flexibility the only difference between the Bolt and the L1?  Is there any difference as to the physical aspects/shape of the boot?

When is the deadline for making our choice?

Many thanks in advance,
G
Fred_Paris
LSST Chairman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:19 am    Subject: Reply with quote

you're welcome Smile

The main difference between the Bolt and L1 is mainly the cutom option for the design. there are small differences of the shape of the boot is roughly the same.

You can see the Bolt range of coulours here : http://www.eoskates.com/Store.php?c=10&p=2504615

There isn't really a deadline in terms of making your mind up, but the sooner you make your choice the sooner he can start making your skates Smile
George

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:58 am    Subject: Reply with quote

thanks for those explanations Fred. that makes sense.

I don't really care about the design options.  So I will go for the Bolt option.  I looked at the colours from the link you posted.  I would like to go for the dark blue please.

I have just wired you the money as well.

Pls let me know if there's anything else you need from me at this time  Very Happy
RichardH

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:38 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

I gotta confess I feel the same as George - I just basically want them as soon as possible for training and breaking in.

I've sent full payment this evening.

Can I go for the Bolt in yellow please? I would like two customizations if they are possible - one is the additional velcro strap across the toes (it's not pictured in the images at that link, but it can be added I think?); the other is the protective bumper material around the toe made of rubber or kevlar or whatever it's made of.

Possible?

Thanks for all your work on this Fred & Gill, it's pretty amazing.
Glenn
LSST Committee Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:17 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Fred, Gill, Ditto - thanks for arranging and your great generosity.

Much appreciated.

Please can I go for Bolt, Blue - with name: Glenn Q. (Sorry, can I change that to full name: Glenn Quadros).

Have PM Jill for transfer details (money just transferred).

G
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LondonSkaters Speed Team Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Luigino Custom Boots - 22/03 - 2pm to 6pm [W5] - Previous  Luigino Custom Boots - 22/03 - 2pm to 6pm [W5] - 1, Luigino Custom Boots - 22/03 - 2pm to 6pm [W5] - 2, Luigino Custom Boots - 22/03 - 2pm to 6pm [W5] - 3, Luigino Custom Boots - 22/03 - 2pm to 6pm [W5] - 4, Luigino Custom Boots - 22/03 - 2pm to 6pm [W5] - 5, Luigino Custom Boots - 22/03 - 2pm to 6pm [W5] - 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: