LondonSkaters Speed Team - Speed Skating & Rollerblading Club in London

LondonSkaters Speed Team
Sponsor - One Body Clinic
   FAQFAQ  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sunday 20 September - Tatem Park - CANCELLED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LondonSkaters Speed Team Forum Index -> Training Sessions
Previous topic :: Next topic  
ed!
LSST Committee Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:37 am    Subject: Sunday 20 September - Tatem Park - CANCELLED Reply with quote

Who's out to play?

Given that the majority of our EIS and SWF friends are likely to be track racing in Birmingham this Sunday (good luck to them!), the session will focus on preparing for Berlin.

For those that have not attended before, please ensure you read through this post ( http://www.londonspeedskaters.com/forums/-Training-Information-Sessions-Venues-Etiquette-etc--t98.php ) before stating attendance, paying close attention to the "Can I attend your training sessions?" and "Training Etiquette" sections.

Last edited by ed! on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
ed!
LSST Committee Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:43 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't look like many people are around, and in order for me to plan my own preparation for Berlin, I'll do something locally.

I'll flag the Tatem session as cancelled, but others are welcome (as always) to train there if they wish.
Joe_P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:15 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there anyway
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LondonSkaters Speed Team Forum Index -> Training Sessions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: