LondonSkaters Speed Team - Speed Skating & Rollerblading Club in London

LondonSkaters Speed Team
Sponsor - One Body Clinic
   FAQFAQ  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For sale, Rollerblade Lightning TF "Men Race" 4*10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LondonSkaters Speed Team Forum Index -> Commercial
Previous topic :: Next topic  
KateB

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 am    Subject: For sale, Rollerblade Lightning TF "Men Race" 4*10 Reply with quote

For sale, Rollerblade Lightning TF "Men Race" 4*100mm, in Red/White, size UK 7.0 (26.0cm, EU 40.5)
Officially a "fitness skate", but very lightweight - close to a race skate but with some ankle support and cushioning.
Bought in mid 2006, only used a few times, then went in the box when I was pregnant that autumn.
The original wheels (with shiny red hubs) are totally unworn- 4*100mm, 84A with ABEC7 bearings. Heelbrake in box. Frame is "top fuel" - 326mm with 190mm mount spacing and adjustable positioning.
They were 215 when new, and I'd like to get 110 for them now, but I'm open to offers - I'd rather they were being worn than sitting lonely in my cupboard, and I think the wheels, bearings and frames alone are worth at least that.
Anyone in/near London who wants to try before they buy is welcome to arrange to meet up. I'm likely to be out with the Chariot on Sunday strolls, and some Wednesdays, and are likely to come to the club race day on 22nd April. Please PM/call with any questions.

I will take, upload and link to a real photo as soon as I can between child-wrangling, but wanted to get this post up in case anyone wants to try them at the club day.
cheers
Kate
Rick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:42 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Ah the infamous 190mm mounting. With a little bit of filing/grinding they will take a 195mm standard frame if you want to change it so don't let that put you off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LondonSkaters Speed Team Forum Index -> Commercial All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: